Facebook is a social media site that allows users to connect with friends and family. If you ever need to block someone on Facebook, there are several steps you need to take. In this article, we will discuss how to block someone on Facebook step by step.
How to block someone on Facebook
If you want to block someone on Facebook, there are a few steps you need to take.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the profile of the person you want to block.
3. On the right-hand side, under “Edit Profile”, click on the “Block” button.
4. You will now be taken to a new page where you can confirm that you want to block this person. Click on the “Block” button again to finish.
How to unblock someone on Facebook
Blocking someone on Facebook is a great way to keep them from seeing your posts, messages, and photos on the site. If you need to unblock a friend, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the down arrow next to the name of the person you want to unblock (or who blocked you).
3. Click on the Unblock button.
4. Confirm your unblocking by clicking on the Confirm button.
How to report a Facebook attack
If you have been the victim of a malicious Facebook attack, there are several ways to report it. You can go to the Facebook Help Center and enter your account info to get started. If that doesn’t work, or if you just want to chat with someone about the attack, you can try one of these methods:
1. Use the Report a Problem button on the attacker’s profile. This will help Facebook take note of the issue and potentially remove the content or block access to the account.
2. Use the REPORT A BULLYING & HARASSMENT BUTTON. This will help Facebook track and prevent future attacks from happening on your account.
3. Use the blocking feature on your Facebook account. This lets you remove specific people from your friends list without unfriending them completely. Just go to Settings > General > Blocking and add the person you want to block. Then click Block on their profile picture.
Blocking someone on Facebook can be a very effective way to reduce the amount of time you spend interacting with that person. If you find that you are engaging with that person more than you would like, or if the interaction is becoming negative, blocking that person can help to keep things positive and constructive in your Facebook community.