What is Instagram Reposting?
Instagram Reposting is a way for Instagram users to share a post from another account with their followers.
There are two ways to repost on Instagram:
1) Reposting from the original account:
2) Reposting from the reposter’s account:
Reposting from the original account:
If you want to repost something that you found on another user’s profile, tap and hold on the post, then select “Share on your story.” You can also tap “Share” and then select “Copy link,” which will allow you to paste it into your story. If you want to add a caption or tag someone in the photo, tap “Add a comment” or “Tag people.”
How to Repost on Instagram in 4 Easy Steps
Reposting on Instagram is a great way to grow your following and to share content that you find valuable.
- Find the post you want to repost on IG
- Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of the post and then tap “Repost”
- Write a caption for your repost
- Tap “Next” and then tap “Done”
Why Should You Be Aware of Instagram’s New Policy?
On December 17th, Instagram released a new policy that aims to cut down on spammy and repetitive accounts.
The new policy states that you need to have a minimum of 10,000 followers before you can post. The idea behind this is to limit the number of spam posts that are being posted on the site.
That being said, there are many people who are worried about their account because they have less than 10,000 followers and they don’t know what will happen in the future.
- How to Add Links to Instagram Stories: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Complete Guide to Instagram for PC and How It Can Help You Reach Your Audience
- How to Change the Background on Instagram Stories: A Complete Guide
- The Complete Guide to Sharing YouTube Videos on Instagram
- The Complete Guide to Adding Multiple Photos to Instagram Stories